Tuesday, March 2, 2010

An Interesting Article

Found this article via Love Maegan, which is a blog more dedicated to style/fashion, but she is having issues with infertility, and occassionally posts about it.

The article was written in 2006, but it's still relevant and could have been written yesterday. It's about how America seems to have "baby fever," and how difficult it is for women struggling with infertility. It also points out thst since Demi Moore posed naked with a huge bump on the cover of Vanity Fair, pop culture has been obssessed with baby bumps. I have to admit, that I subscribe to a weekly celebrity gossip mag and if I had a buck for each story, picture or announcement about a celebrity's child, bump or pregnancy, I'd be able to retire.

Anyway, if you have some time, the article is really interesting. On another note, I just watched the Oscars (in parts), and I adore Sandra Bullock's dress! Oh my gosh, she looked absolutely stunning!

No comments: