Friday, December 17, 2010

I haven't been on Blogger in a really long time--obviously. But I thought I should report that I gave birth to a healthy 8lb 2oz little boy on September 17th. In the end, despite the anxiety, I had a normal, uneventful pregnancy. Little Ethan is 3 months old today and thriving! I'm obsessed with reading about infant sleep these days because he wakes up every 90 minutes all night long...still. He'll have a good night of sleep every once in a while, but then he'll go back to his usual pattern. Thank goodness for my hubby. Most nights when he's home, I'll pump a bottle of breast milk, and he feeds him so I can get 3-4 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Funny how good 4 whole hours of sleep feels!

I live for his smiles and little giggles. He is beautiful and perfect, and I feel so blessed. I'm so thankful for the support I found through blogging.

1 comment:

LuckyOnce said...

Congratulations! I'm sorry to hear that the sleep isn't going well, but so happy to hear that he's healthy and here!